2014 Clos Marguerite Marlborough Pinot Noir
- Buy 12 for €21,76 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes Marlborough Pinot Noir
Very nice red wine from New Zealand with the smell of fresh red fruit cherries and oak. The taste is full and elegant. Delicious with veal fine poultry or a mild stew with lamb.
New Zealand is the newcomer in the field of dry white Sauvignon wine. It appears that the Pinot Noir is doing very well. This grape variety, which benefits from a slow and even ripening, thrives best in a cool climate. Burgundy is the example of this. The cool but sunny Marlborough region on the South Island quickly gets a very good reputation with the quality of the Pinot Noir. Jean-Charles van Hove, a graduate of Bordeaux and owner Jean-Charles van Hove, produces a fantastic red wine in a small-scale manner, which ripens for about 1 year on small oak casks.
|Grape variety||Pinot Noir|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Nice companion of veal fine poultry or mild stews of lamb, for example.
Read or write a review