2015 Gini Soave Classico La Frosca
- Buy 12 for €21,71 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Gini Soave Classico La Frosca
Powerful dry white wine from Italy with the smell of fruit and flowers. Fresh full and juicy taste: delicious with fish in cream sauce or poultry but also delicious with pasta.
Soave is very moderate to great. The Soave of the brothers Sandro and Claudio Gini belongs to the last category and is one of the very best in the region. The wine combines a very pure juiciness with delicious fresh acidity in contrast to the overripe and almost sweet style that you also find in this region. The secret of Gini is the limited production of healthy vines that are sometimes 80 years old and a professional vinification. Smooth pure white wine with juiciness and freshness. Here you keep on drinking! The La Frosca is considered one of the best white wines in the area. Decanter magazine journalist Steven Spurrier puts this beautiful white wine from the garganega grape on grand cru status!
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Powerful wine, suitable for fish in cream sauce or poultry but also delicious with pasta.
Read or write a review