2014 Herdade do Mouchão Alentejo Dom Rafael Tinto
- Buy 12 for €10,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes Herdade do Mouchão Alentejo Dom Rafael Tinto
Deep red wine with a subdued aroma of ripe black fruit and slightly burnt nuances. The flavor structure is full, spicy and with a lingering aftertaste.
Dom Rafael is the most accessible red wine of Mouchão, one of the great classics in the Portuguese wine world. A wine estate of 38 hectares, owned since 1901 by the Reynolds family, where time stood still and only in 1991 was connected to electricity. Here wine is made without haste, as before. The hand-picked grapes (alicante bouschet, aragonez and trincadeira) are taken in 20-kilo containers to the cellar and pressed into the barrels, large open fermenters, and then slowly fermented. After fermentation the wine stays for 12 months in casks of different contents (225, 2500 and 5000 liters). This is a beautiful, classic made Portuguese wine, very distinctive from the modern school.
Read or write a review