2016 Jean-Paul Brun Terres Dor̩es Beaujolais Blanc Classic
- Buy 12 for €12,83 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes Beaujolais Blanc
Dry white wine with an aroma of fresh yellow fruit such as apple and melon. The taste is smooth and fresh aromatic. Excellent with many fish dishes but also a delicious appetizer.
Jean-Paul Brun is the quirky and much-discussed winemaker and owner of the Terres Dorêes family estate in the south of the Beaujolais. He makes authentic, unaffected wine with a pure smell and taste and a modest alcohol content. With him you will not find lemon-like Beaujolais with the smell of candy and banana.
Less well-known is his white Beaujolais from the chardonnay grape. Brun makes this wine without oak aging and while maintaining a nice freshness. Partly due to the low alcohol percentage, the wine stands out in the large global range of Chardonnay. An excellent combination with refined dishes!
Read or write a review