Jean-Paul Brun Terres Dor̩es Beaujolais Blanc Classic 2020
- Buy 12 for €13,16 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 12:00 to 18:00
Tastes like a beautiful, refined white Burgundy
|No chaptalization, partly because of this elegant and drinkable|
|Beautiful expression of pure nature Chardonnay|
Tasting note Beaujolais Blanc
Dry white wine with an aroma of fresh yellow fruit such as apple and melon. The taste is smooth and fresh aromatic. Great with many fish dishes, but also a delicious aperitif.
Jean-Paul Brun is the quirky and much-discussed winemaker and owner of the Terres Dor̩es family estate in southern Beaujolais. He makes authentic, unsophisticated wine with a clean smell and taste and a modest alcohol content. With him you will therefore not find a lemonade-like Beaujolais with the smell of candy and banana.
Less well known is his white Beaujolais from the chardonnay grape. Brun makes this wine without oak aging and while retaining a nice freshness. Partly due to the low alcohol percentage, the wine stands out in the large global range of Chardonnay. An excellent combination with refined dishes!
Read or write a review