2015 Monte del Frà Lena di Mezzo Valpolicella Classico Superiore
- Buy 12 for €11,91 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Due to the different ways of vinification Valpolicella can be very different in style. It varies from light and fruity (Valpolicella) to very concentrated (Valpolicella Amarone). Various wines are also made at Tenuta Lena di Mezzo. This wine estate is located in the municipality of Fumane, about 300 meters above sea level. The beautiful, oak ripened Valpolicella Classico Superiore is made from Corvina and Rondinella grapes that are picked late in the first 10 days of October. After picking and manual selection, they are briefly dried and the concentration increases. The wine ripens for a year on large oak casks that in particular have an effect on the development of beautiful ripening flavors instead of giving off woodiness and taste.
Read or write a review