2017 Monte del Frà Lena di Mezzo Valpolicella Classico Superiore
- Buy 12 for €12,42 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Due to the different ways of vinification, Valpolicella can be very different in style. This varies from light and fruity (Valpolicella) to very concentrated (Valpolicella Amarone). Various wines are also made on the Tenuta Lena di Mezzo. This winery is located in the municipality of Fumane, about 300 meters above sea level. The beautiful, oak-aged Valpolicella Classico Superiore is made from Corvina and Rondinella grapes that are picked late, only in the first 10 days of October. After picking and manual selection, they are dried briefly, increasing the concentration. The wine matures for a year in large oak casks, which mainly have an effect on the development of beautiful maturing aromas instead of giving off wood odor and taste.
Read or write a review