2017 Castelo de Medina Rueda Vendimia Seleccionada Verdejo
- Buy 12 for €10,58 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|elegant, sophisticated and beautiful white wine|
|made from verdeja grapes from the best plots|
|nice combination of freshness and a slightly 'greasy' taste|
|Rueda of this high level is rare and has a great price-quality ratio|
Tasting note Castelo Verdejo
Dry white wine with a fresh aroma of ripe fruit and light toast smells. The taste is dry, balanced, juicy and fresh and has a fragrant aftertaste.
The successful winemakers of Castelo de Medina have chosen to make wine from the verdeja grapes of their best-located parcels in a different way. This decision is particularly good. The previous harvest convincingly won the big Mundus Vini competition in Germany and was voted best Spanish white wine.
Wine maker Sara Román saw less good harvest conditions, but nevertheless made a beautiful white wine. In particular by keeping fermented wine in contact with the 'lie' (yeast cells), this specially selected Verdejo has that beautiful combination of freshness and a slightly 'greasy' taste.
|Producer||Bodegas Castelo de Medina|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Read or write a review