- Buy 12 for €15,59 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Fragrant dry white wine from France with a fruity and floral aroma. The taste is fresh and youthful. Delicious as an aperitif but also very suitable with fruits de mer or warm starters such as quiche.
Etienne Loew located in the village of Westhoffen firmly believes that the quality of the wine is 100% decided in the vineyard and his goal is to make the terroir as much as possible speak. This is one reason why he switched to biodynamic viticulture in 2009. The technical knowledge of 'oenologist' Etienne guarantees a pure vinification in the cellar and he belongs to one of the 'secret tips' of Alsace. The muscat comes from hillside vineyards that lie on terraces. The soil contains a lot of clay and turns out to be very suitable for muscat grapes that are difficult to cultivate and therefore have been planted very little in Alsace. But good quality dry muscat like this one from Loew is unique has a great quality and is a grateful wine for lovers of wine-food combinations.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious as an aperitif but also very suitable with fruits de mer or warm starters such as quiche.
Read or write a review