2016 Le Clos du Caillou Cotes du Rhône Les Quartz
- Buy 12 for €21,53 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Le Clos du Caillou Les Quartz
Full red in color and refined and aromatic in aroma, with fresh blackberries, herbs and a light oak. The taste is soft and round and develops well balanced, with ripe tannins and a fragrant aftertaste.
The renowned Domaine Les Clos de Caillou owns 9 hectares of vineyard in Châteauneuf-du-Pape and directly adjacent to almost the same terroir, more than 40 hectares of appleation contrôlée Côtes du Rhône. All vineyards are fully biologically cultivated with a strong emphasis on biodynamics. The well-known English wine writer Jancis Robinson praises the 'burgundy' style of the wines. The 'les Quartz' comes from a parcel of vineyard that, due to the former eccentric owner who did not give access to the land surveyors, was once classified as Châteauneuf. The quality of the grenache (85%) and syrah grapes is exceptional and undisputed. The wine ages for about 14 months on used wooden casks and has complexity and length.
Read or write a review