2018 Lindenhof Dry Red
- Buy 12 for €5,80 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Extremely expertly made, smooth red wine
|Fresh, full and aromatic|
|Nice to drink like that|
|Also good to combine with (grilled) meat or poultry|
Tasting notes Lindenhof red
Full red wine from South Africa that smells nice of jam-like red fruit. The taste is fresh, smooth and full. Very tasty to drink this way, but also delicious with (grilled) meat or poultry.
The grapes for the Lindenhof wines come from the Paarl region. This wine region is located north-east of Cape Town just above the famous Stellenbosch wine region. Lindenhof is the name for a series of extremely expertly made wines with the characteristic South African odor and taste properties. This smooth-tasting red wine is made from various grape varieties including: Merlot Cabernet Sauvignon Ruby Cabernet and Cinsaut
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Excellent red wine to drink and combine well with (grilled) meat or poultry.
Read or write a review