- Buy 12 for €13,06 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
|smooth, refined red wine|
|made from syrah grapes from Stellenbosch gorge|
|fresh, drinkable and smooth|
|delicious with grilled meat from the barbecue|
Sample note DMZ Syrah
Deep red in color and intensely bessy in scent, with nuances of black fruit and light oak tones. Full, round and soft in taste, with a lot of aromatic intensity and a persistent aftertaste.
DeMorgenzon wines are quickly making a furore and are now counted among the best in South Africa. In addition to the excellent white wines, the reds are also of a high level. The syrah grapes come from Stellenbosch, a sub-area of Stellenbosch.
Characteristic is the natural freshness of the grapes. DeMorgenzon combines New World fruit and elegance of the Old World. A justified typification for this beautifully balanced syrah with freshness, drinkability and just that little bit of New World creaminess.
Read or write a review