- Buy 12 for €12,83 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
|smooth, refined red wine|
|made from syrah grapes from Stellenbosch gorge|
|fresh, drinkable and creamy|
|delicious with grilled meat from the barbecue|
Tasting note DMZ Syrah
Deep red in color and intensely juicy with scent, with nuances of black fruit and light oak tones. Full, round and soft taste, with a lot of aromatic intensity and a persistent aftertaste.
DeMorgenzon wines are rapidly causing a furore and are now counted among the top in South Africa. Besides the excellent white wines, the red ones are of a high level. The syrah grapes come from Stellenbosch gorge a sub-area of Stellenbosch.
Characteristic is the natural freshness of the grapes. DeMorgenzon combines New World fruit and elegance from the Old World. A justified typification for this beautifully balanced syrah with freshness, drinkability and just that little New World flavor.
Read or write a review