2015 Révélation Pays d'Oc Pinot Noir
- Buy 12 for €8,65 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
French red wine with a spicy aroma of fresh red fruit such as cherries and red berries. The taste is fresh, smoothly balanced and aromatic. Very tasty with cold and hot meat dishes.
The makers of the successful Révélation wines have recently bottled a smooth oak-based pinot noir from southern French vineyards. They have a reputation to uphold because Cathérine and Laurent Delaunay come from a family of Burgundy producers. Despite their great knowledge of good red pinot noir from Burgundy, the South French Révélation is different from smell and taste. Pinot noir in this warm region ripens significantly different although the vineyards are as high and cool as possible just south of Carcassonne. Révélation is certainly not a Burgundy copy but a delicious and accessible pinot noir that will appeal to many wine lovers.
Read or write a review