2016 Salcheto Rosso di Montepulciano
- Buy 12 for €12,28 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Bright red wine from Italy full of fruity fragrance with nuances of cherries and herbs. Delicious with dishes from the grill and spicy pastas.
Michele Manelli is one of the partners in the wine company Salcheto. In his vino nobile di montepulciano vineyard, he makes a non-wood-ripened variety of grapes from the young vines: the rosso di montepulciano. In concentration a bit lighter but with its infectious smooth and fresh freshness a pleasure to drink young.
In addition to the Tuscan grape sangiovese (85%), Manelli adds a bit of canaiolo (8%) and merlot (7%) of course from certified organic vineyards. Salcheto launches with this 'rosso' a delicious accessible red wine with ripe and soft tannins. Top Tuscan of the type that the local sommeliers like to serve as house wine.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious with dishes from the grill and spicy pastas.
Read or write a review