2016 Toques et Clochers Limoux Chardonnay Oceánique
- Buy 12 for €13,66 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Tasting notes Toques et Clochers Limoux Chardonnay Oceánique
Fresh and aromatic Chardonnay with the smell of flint toast and oak tones. The taste is full of round and fresh. Delicious with crustaceans and seafood and fish dishes.
The wine growers in the southern French region of Limoux organize every year a gastronomic feast where the proceeds of the wine sales benefit the restoration of the church of the organizing village. This event in which a top chef - awarded three Michelin stars - is in charge is now a phenomenon in culinary circles.
The wines from the different terroirs (areas) are bottled separately. In the terroir océanique are the most coolly situated vineyards so that the grapes ripen almost two weeks later than elsewhere. The result is that this wine has a Chablis-like character. After harvesting yeast, the wine ripens for nine months in small oak casks. Nevertheless, the wood smell and taste is well dosed.
|Producer||Cave Sieur d'Arques|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Delicious wine with shellfish and fish dishes.
Read or write a review