2017 Alice Bel Colle Brachetto d'Acqui
- Buy 12 for €9,15 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
Tasting note Alice Brachetto d'Acqui
The brachetto is a unique wine from Piedmont. This red counterpart of the white moscato d'asti is made from the brachetto grape and has a similar sweetness and a moderate alcohol content. The grapes come from the Monferrato hills, in the south of Piemonte. After the manual picking, the grapes briefly soaked in the juice. Then they are fermented at a very low temperature in a closed tank. As soon as approximately 5% alcohol has formed, the fermentation is stopped by strong cooling and filtering. This leaves the sweetness of the grape and the carbon dioxide of the fermentation in the wine. The best of taste within two years after the harvest.
|Producer||Cantina Alice Bel Colle|
|Type of wine||Sparkling|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Excellent to combine with desserts and small fruit.
Read or write a review