2018 Alice Bel Colle Brachetto d'Acqui
- Buy 12 for €9,15 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 09:00 to 18:00
Irresistibly tasty bubble
|Blissful and slightly sweet; also delicious as an aperitif|
|Perfect with summer fruit desserts|
|Lemonade for adults!|
Tasting note Alice Brachetto d'Acqui
The brachetto is a unique wine from Piedmont. This red counterpart of the white moscato d'asti is made from the brachetto grape and has a similar sweetness and modest alcohol content. The grapes come from the Monferrato hills, in the south of Piedmont. After the manual picking, the grapes briefly soak in the juice. They are then fermented at a very low temperature in a closed tank. Once approximately 5% alcohol has been formed, fermentation is stopped by strong cooling and filtering. This keeps the sweetness of the grape and the carbon dioxide from the fermentation behind in the wine. The best taste within two years after the harvest.
|Producer||Cantina Alice Bel Colle|
|Type of wine||Sparkling|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Excellent to combine with desserts and small fruit.
Read or write a review