- Buy 12 for €5,47 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Fresh, fruity chardonnay
|Coming from Apulia; a wine region that is on the rise|
|Full of fruit flavors and with a fresh taste|
|Delicious as an aperitif or with cold fish starters|
Tasting note Due Palme Levro Chardonnay
The Levro is made from chardonnay grapes. The vineyards are located in Apulia, in the south of Italy. The harvest takes place at night and early morning to get the grapes as cool as possible in the cellars. This preserves important fruit aromas and you can taste that in this fresh, modern wine.
The wine region of Apulia is on the rise. In addition to the many designations of origin in red, there is a growing interest in white wines. The producer Cantine Due Palme experiments with non-native grape varieties such as sauvignon, chardonnay and fiano and thus gives an important boost to the region.
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review