2017 Domaine du Bon Remède Ventoux rosé
- Buy 12 for €6,76 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Bon Remède Ventoux rosé
French rosé with a salmon pink tint. The aroma is spicy and fruity with slightly spicy nuances. The taste is full of dry and persistent. Tasty with fresh and spicy Mediterranean dishes and light grill dishes.
Frédéric and Lucile Delay operate 15 hectares of vineyard at the foot of Mont Ventoux. There are mainly older vines - up to 50 years old - that yield different wine styles. The rosé is mainly made from grenache grapes (70%) and supplemented with 20% syrah and 10% carignan.
The grapes are harvested very early in the morning so that they arrive cool in the wine cellar. An important detail that preserves fresh grape flavors. After a short indulgence with the skin, a pressing takes place and the juice is fermented at low temperature. The spiciness typical of Rhône wines is very tastable and makes the wine very attractive for lovers of spicy dry rosé.
|Producer||Domaine du Bon Remède|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine rosé with fresh and spicy Mediterranean dishes and light grill dishes.
Read or write a review