2017 H. Lun Alto Adige Pinot Grigio
- Buy 12 for €11,91 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Lun Pinot Grigio
Dry white wine from Northern Italy that smells wonderfully pear and light herbs. The soft fresh and juicy taste fits very well with antipasti chicken or freshwater fish.
The North Italian Alto Adige has a strong German-speaking history and is therefore often called Sd Tirol. With around 1800 hours of sun per year and an average temperature of 18 degrees in the growing season of the grapes, the high mountain vineyards are an ideal production area for fresh and juicy white wines.
Lun produces crystal-pure wines from its own 30 hectares of vineyard. Like the pinot grigio: full and slightly spicy a special glass! Unlike the famous French Alsatian pinot gris, Lun makes his wine dryer. This makes this wine very attractive as an aperitif.
|Producer||H. Lun Weinkellerei|
|Origin area||Alto Adige|
|Grape variety||Pinot Grigio|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine dry white wine suitable for both appetizers (antipasti) and chicken or freshwater fish.
Read or write a review