2016 Le Bosq Vin de France white
- Buy 12 for €5,38 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Le Bosq white
Dry elegant southern French white wine with expression: smells nice to green apples and tastes deliciously fresh. Ideal as an aperitif with small snacks or fried fish.
Despite the large selection of technologically good wines from the New World countries such as Chile South Africa and Australia, the Southern French Le Bosq has a strong preference among wine lovers. Often, New World wines are very rich in alcohol and therefore somewhat logistic. Lovers of drinkable fresh and elegant wines then quickly come to the excellent local wines of the French couple Cathérine and Laurent Delaunay.
The fresh dry white Le Bosq is made from an assembly of different grape varieties that are planted in South-West France. Typical of this region are the ugni blanc colombard and sauvignon.
|Grape variety||Ugni Blanc|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Great as an aperitif with small snacks or fried fish.
Read or write a review