Kutch Falstaff Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir 2019
- Buy 12 for €49,95 each and save 9%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Jamie Kutch is a 46-year-old former Wall Street stockbroker who made a career switch from wine enthusiast to winemaker after the events of 9/11. In 2005 he pressed his first grapes. The annual production now amounts to approximately 36,000 bottles. Kutch has no intention of growing further, because as a perfectionist pur sang he wants to (continue to) do everything in-house.
Pinot Noir with the allure of Burgundy
The pinnacle of finesse.
- Very low yields give extremely high quality
- Enchanting scent, delicate and intense in taste
- Ready to drink between 2-3 and 15 years after harvest
The 2019 Pinot Noir Falstaff Vineyard is a wonderfully complete wine that marries all the best elements of the Kutch style. Aromatically expansive, with striking fruit and bright, salivating acids, the 2019 is stunningly beautiful right out of the gate. Bright red cherry, blood orange, sage, mint, cedar and rose petal all build into the creamy, textured finish. In this range, the Falstaff stands out for mid-palate richness. The 2019 is simply dazzling. Don't miss it. - Antonio Galloni
|Grape variety:||Pinot Noir|
|Wine region:||Sonoma Coast|
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review