Terre dei Buth Treviso Prosecco Frizzante
- Buy 12 for €8,74 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Delicious mild dry organic prosecco
|Round and with a soft mousse|
|As a festive aperitif or with starters and appetizers|
Tasting note Prosecco Terre dei Buth
Sparkling Italian white wine with a fine and light aroma of flowers and fruit. Thanks to its mild taste and soft mousse, it is excellent as a festive aperitif or with small snacks and appetizers.
Prosecco is very popular in Italy. Often the wine is served as a festive aperitif, but this mildly dry Prosecco is also very suitable as an accompaniment to starters and appetizers. Prosecco is now bound by a designation of origin and the grape variety is called “glera”. The Azienda La Jara vineyards are organically cultivated and are located in the Treviso appellation of origin. After the manual picking, the wine fermented with natural yeast for 10 days on stainless steel tanks. The mousse is refined and soft.
|Producer||Terre dei Buth|
|Type of wine||Sparkling|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Excellent as an aperitif or with small snacks.
Read or write a review