- Buy 12 for €18,95 each and save 5%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note collefrisio Montepulciano
Italian red wine with an intense aroma of candied black fruit plums and oaks. The taste is thick and full of wine is almost a dish in itself. Tasty with cheese or game.
Those looking for characteristic quality in the Italian Abruzzo soon end up at a small group of passionate small wine companies. One is the young Azienda Collefrisio near the town of Frisa southeast of Pescara. With a small occupation, about 35 hectares of organically cultivated vineyards are made into excellent wines that are among the best in the region. The best wine of this azienda is the Collefrisio di Collefrisio which is made in a classic way. Long sweetening of the grapes and a long ripening in small oak barrels. During the G8 conference of 2010 in L'Aquila this wine was on the dinner tables. Advice: pour the wine from a decanter!
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Almost a court! Can be combined with tasty cheeses or a spicy game dish.
Read or write a review