2016 Cantine Due Palme Salento Conservatory Susumaniello
- Buy 12 for €10,90 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Serre Due Palme
Full deep red wine from Italy with an intense fragrance of ripe fruit prunes and vanilla. Good to combine with stews and delicious with the barbecue or a creamy cheese.
The large variety of autochthonous grape varieties is characteristic of Italian viticulture. A wine lover on a voyage of discovery will always find something special here.
Like the susumaniello a nearly disappeared grape that can be found on a small scale and exclusively in Apulia. A study from 2008 also shows a strong affinity with the so famous sangiovese in Tuscany.
Winemaker Angelo Maci lets the grapes be picked by hand in small containers to the wine cellar and after fermentation, they ripen for about six months on small oak casks. The result is a full dark red wine that, thanks to the characteristics of this variety, retains a delicious freshness. A nice wine from a special grape!
Read or write a review