2017 Cantine Due Palme Salento Conservatory Susumaniello
- Buy 12 for €10,90 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
full, luxury red wine from Puglia
|of the special local grape susumaniello|
|wood-ripened, but also nice fresh taste|
|a real Apulian specialty|
Tasting note Serre Due Palme
Full deep red wine from Italy with an intense fragrance of ripe fruit prunes and vanilla. Good to combine with stews and delicious with the barbecue or a creamy cheese.
The large variety of autochthonous grape varieties is characteristic of Italian viticulture. A wine lover on a voyage of discovery will always find something special here.
Like the susumaniello an almost disappeared grape that can be found on a small scale and exclusively in Apulia. A study from 2008 shows a strong affinity with the sangiovese that is so famous in Tuscany.
Winemaker Angelo Maci has the grapes picked by hand in small containers to the wine cellar and after fermentation for about six months in small oak casks. The result is a full dark red wine that, thanks to the characteristics of this variety, retains a delicious freshness. A beautiful wine from a special grape!
Read or write a review