2016 Domaine Alary Cairanne
- Buy 12 for €11,68 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Elegant, with finesse and drinkability
|Organic production with a low yield in the vineyard|
|No wood aging, so you can taste authentic rhône|
|Cairanne now has the exclusive status of 'Cru des Côtes du Rhône'|
Tasting note Domaine Alary Cairanne
Aromatic red wine from France made from syrah, grenache and mourved grapes. The taste is soft and fresh: delicious with spicy stews with meat as well as vegetables or cold starters.
The Domaine Alary is no stranger to the municipality of Cairanne. Long before the existence of appellation legislation, the Alary family started making winemakers about three hundred years ago. The wines in the municipality of Cairanne can be counted among the best in the entire Rhône region. The grape varieties used for these Cairanne Villages are Syrah (60%) Grenache (20%) and the Mourvèdre (20%). Due to the low yield of 25 to 30 hectoliters per hectare and the two-year maturing on oak feeds, a powerful classic Rhône wine is created.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
A good companion of spicy stews with both meat and vegetables. Also tastes great with cold starters.
Read or write a review