2015 Domaine Alary Cairanne
- Buy 12 for €10,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Domaine Alary Cairanne
Aromatic red wine from France made from syrah grenache and mourvèque grapes. The taste is soft and fresh: tasty with spicy stews with meat as well as vegetables or cold starters.
The Domaine Alary is no stranger to the municipality of Cairanne. Long before the existence of appellation legislation, the Alary family began making wine three hundred years ago. The wines in the municipality of Cairanne can also be counted among the best in the entire Rhône region. The grape varieties used for this Cairanne Villages are Syrah (60%) Grenache (20%) and the Mourvèdre (20%). Thanks to the low yield of 25 to 30 hectoliters per hectare and the maturation of two years on oak wood fodder, a powerful classic Rhône wine is created.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
A good companion of spicy stews with both meat and vegetables. Also tastes great with cold starters.
Read or write a review