- Buy 12 for €15,59 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Tasting note Loew Alsace Pinot Gris Cormier
Beautiful French white wine with a rich aroma of pineapple and peach. The taste is soft and aromatic. Tasty with poached fish and chicken or veal dishes with cream sauce.
Etienne Loew located in the village of Westhoffen firmly believes that the quality of the wine is 100% decided in the vineyard and his goal is to make the terroir as much as possible speak. This is one reason why he switched to biodynamic viticulture in 2009. The technical knowledge of 'oenologist' Etienne guarantees a pure vinification in the cellar and he belongs to one of the 'secret tips' of Alsace. The beautiful pinot gris comes from a small vineyard in the form of an amphitheater. The grapes are very ripe here and this results in a pinot gris with great wealth and strength. A unique wine that asks for a nice matching dish.
|Grape variety||Pinot Gris|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Beautiful wine with poached fish and chicken or veal dishes with cream sauce.
Read or write a review