2016 Clemens Busch Mosel Vom Roten Schiefer Riesling Trocken
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Clemens Busch Riesling Trocken
Fine German dry white wine with a subtle aroma of citrus, light herbs and flowers. The taste is elegant and fresh-dry. Good to combine with fish dishes, asparagus or poultry.
Bio-pioneer Clemens Busch is one of the toppers among the Riesling producers in the Mosel and a leading member of the exclusive VDP association. He makes very distinctive wines with a strong terroir expression, whereby the technical, human intervention in the cellar is subordinate to the style of the wine. Like this refined fragrant, dry 'Vom Roten Schiefer', which despite its modest alcohol content has a strong taste with a long, lingering aftertaste. This is only possible with the very low yield per vine that is customary at Clemens Busch. This is a real 'lover wine' that needs aeration; the smell and taste develop beautifully after decanting in a decanter.
Read or write a review