2016 Weingut Thörle Rheinhessen Spätburgunder
- Buy 12 for €11,45 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes Weingut Thörle Rheinhessen Spätburgunder
German red wine with the scent of cherries, red berries and a mild oak tone. The taste is ripe and soft. A nice wine with poultry, rabbit stew or a mild cheese.
The brothers Christoph and Johannes Thörle run a family business in Saulheim in Rheinhessen, Germany's largest wine region. They are ambitious and like to do things in their own way. For example, they do not cultivate - like many typical German wine companies - a large variety of different grape varieties. They are limited to a handful of classic varieties, such as riesling and silvaner for white, and spätburgunder (pinot noir) for red. The Gault & Millau wine guide (2015) sees it well: "Thörle is becoming more refined, as it were more Burgundian, the basic wines are deliciously juicy, the middle class impressive, a new highlight at a high level!"
Read or write a review