- Buy 12 for €9,15 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Delicious dry, fresh white wine
|Fragrant and slightly tingling|
|Very tasty as an aperitif|
|Also good with fish or crustaceans and shellfish|
Tasting note Lenardo Pinot Grigio
Fragrant dry white wine from northern Italy with a fresh light-tingling taste. Great with poached or fried fish, crustaceans and shellfish or as an aperitif.
Massimo di Lenardo makes a delicious dry pinot grigio that stands out in the large wine selection of this popular grape. This is not only due to the limitation of the yield, but is also due to the relatively cool location of the vineyards: near Udine in north-east Italy.
Di Lenardo picks the grapes when they have a perfect taste balance between sour and sweet so that the wine retains a nice freshness. This makes his pinot grigio an excellent alternative for those who consider the Alsatian equally like the pinot gris.
|Producer||Di Lenardo Vineyards|
|Grape variety||Pinot Grigio|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||No|
Great with poached or fried fish in crustaceans and shellfish or as an aperitif.
Read or write a review