- Buy 12 for €9,15 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 13:00 to 17:00
Fragrant dry white wine from northern Italy with a fresh light-tingling taste. Tasty with poached or fried fish crustaceans or shellfish or as an aperitif.
Massimo di Lenardo makes a delicious dry pinot grigio that stands out in the great wine selection of this popular grape. This is not only due to the limitation of the yield but is also due to the relatively cool location of the vineyards: close to Udine in northeastern Italy.
Di Lenardo picks the grapes when they have a perfect taste balance between sour and sweet so that the wine retains a delicious freshness. This makes his pinot grigio an excellent alternative for whom the Alsatian likewise finds the pinot gris sweet.
|Producer||Di Lenardo Vineyards|
|Grape variety||Pinot Grigio|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Excellent with poached or fried fish with crustaceans or shellfish or as an aperitif.
Read or write a review