2016 La Natura Sicilia Nero d'Avola
- Buy 12 for €8,05 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Tasting note La Natura Nero d'Avola
Bright red Sicilian wine from organically grown nero d'avolad grapes. The aroma is fruity and lightly seasoned the taste smooth and spicy. Fine wine with mild pizza and pasta.
The Nero dAvola is one of the most important blue grape varieties in Sicily and is generally regarded as a very good quality grape. The approximately 20 hectares of vineyard for this Nero d'Avola wine lie at an altitude of 400 meters in the area near Trapani. In a warm wine region such as Sicily, it is important for the production of quality wines that the vineyards are located high (and therefore cooler). The grapes need a certain minimum ripening time to develop the correct ratio between sour and sweet. The grapes are grown organically and harvested manually. Because of this way of working, the yield in the vineyard is low, which in turn benefits the quality of the wine.
|Grape variety||Nero d'Avola|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine wine with not too pronounced dishes such as mild pizza and pasta.
Read or write a review