Masseria Frattasi Beneventano Campania Nymphis Sacrae Coda di Volpe 2021
- Buy 12 for €12,33 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Quirky grape gives tension and depth to the wine
|Original regional specialty from Campania|
|Fresh taste with a long, aromatic aftertaste|
Great with cold starters such as fish carpaccio
Tasting note Frattasi Nymphis
Nice dry white wine with ripe fruit tones of apple and banana. The taste is round and fresh and has an aromatic, lingering aftertaste.
Masseria Frattasi is a small wine estate in the hinterland of Naples in Campania. Owner Pasquale Clemente grows native grape varieties in a biodynamic way on high vineyards. The area around the town of Benevento is calcareous and volcanic. In combination with the coolness in the vineyard, this ensures that the wines have a wonderful freshness, despite their southern Italian origin.
Such as this Coda di Volpe, one of the oldest grape varieties in Italy, which occurs almost exclusively in Campania. The vineyards are located at an altitude of 600 meters. The grapes are picked by hand only in mid-October.
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review