Masseria Frattasi Beneventano Campania Nymphis Sacrae Coda di Volpe 2019
- Buy 12 for €10,76 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Quirky grape gives tension and depth to the wine
|Original regional specialty from Campania|
|Fresh taste with long, aromatic strong finish|
Great with cold starters such as fish carpaccio
Tasting note Frattasi Nymphis
Masseria Frattasi is a small wine estate in the hinterland of Naples in Campania. Owner Pasquale Clemente grows autochthonous grape varieties here biodynamically on high vineyards. The area around the town of Benevento is limy and volcanic. In combination with the coolness in the vineyard, this ensures that the wines have a wonderful freshness despite the southern Italian origin.
Like this Coda di Volpe, one of the oldest grape varieties in Italy, which is almost exclusively found in Campania. The vineyards are at an altitude of 600 meters. The grapes are not picked by hand until mid-October.
|Grape variety||Coda di Volpe|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Organic without certificate||Yes|
Great accompaniment to cold starters with meat or fish and fine fish dishes from the oven.
Read or write a review