2016 Cantine Due Palme Negroamaro del Salento Domiziano with cork
- Buy 12 for €5,84 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Groot assortiment van exclusief tot huiswijn
- Vragen? bel gerust 078-6140208!
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11
Scented, soft spicy and sultry: this red wine from the southern Italian Apulia has a lot of candied fruit in its aroma and full flavor. Ideal for spicy stews or grilled meat with spicy sauce.
Southern Italy, and especially the Apulia region, is currently in the spotlight through the production of original and affordable wines. The American wine journalist Robert Parker calls Apulia even the most exciting wine region of the moment. This red Domiziano from Salento is a good example of the excellent price-quality ratio. Made from exclusively negroamarodrupes and very typical South-Italian of smell and taste. Tough, soft, spicy and sultry! Already twice winner of the Dissertation Wine Competition and regional and national winner of the House Wine Competition.
Read or write a review