Royer Champagne Réserve Brut
- Buy 12 for €23,18 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Sophisticated elegant champagne with the fresh scent of apple and pale yellow fruit. The fine mousse gives the wine a balanced taste. Fine as an aperitif well suited to fine appetizers or a light appetizer with fish.
Georges Royer planted his first vineyards in 1960 on the hills of the village of Landreville in the middle of the Côte des Bars. It is his children and grandchildren who lead the company in 2010 with 22 hectares of vineyard. It is therefore a small champagne producer certainly compared with the large well-known trading houses.
The Cuvée Réserve is made from 75% pinot noir and 25% chardonnay grapes. This successful champagne is regularly in the prizes. For example at the Concours Mondial in Brussels where the wine won a gold medal.
|Type of wine||Sparkling|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Prima aperitif well suited for fine appetizers or a light appetizer with fish.
Read or write a review