2015 Domaine Bessa Valley Petit Enira
- Buy 12 for €10,03 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Bessa Valley Petit Enira
Bulgarian red wine with the scent of blackberries and berries. The taste is full and soft and ends in a balanced, spicy and fruity aftertaste. Full wine, fine with lightly spiced dishes of meat or game.
The renowned wine producer Stephan von Neipperg is responsible for the Bulgarian Domaine Bessa Valley. This very old wine region is located about 150 kilometers south-east of Sofia. From the grape varieties merlot, syrah, cabernet and petit verdot he makes a very accessible red wine, matured in oak. Von Neipp's quality standards are high. This 'entry-level wine' has a luxurious scent and taste that goes far beyond the majority of Bulgarian wines. The planting of the vineyards was only completed in 2005, so the sticks are still relatively young. The vinification has been adjusted accordingly, giving the wine a smooth taste.
|Producer||Domaine Bessa Valley|
|Origin area||Bessa Valley|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Full wine fine with lightly spiced dishes of meat or game.
Read or write a review