- Buy 12 for €11,82 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
very fine wine from Cabernet grapes
|with its own Italian character|
|round, mouth filling, persistent|
|delicious with beef or lamb or fragrant stews|
Tasting note Monte del Frá Veneto Mascarpine
Italian red wine with the scent of candied red fruit caramel and oak. The taste is soft and elegant. Delicious with beef or lamb and fragrant stews.
Monte del Frá proves that cabernet grapes wine can be very different with this red Mascarpine. The Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes have developed their own Italian character by adapting to soil and climate. Almost unrecognizable next to French peers! Mascarpine matures in small casks of Slovenian origin. These give their own - and recognizable for many Italian wines - aroma and taste. Very nice!
Read or write a review