- Buy 12 for €12,33 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
very nice wine from cabernet grapes
|with its own Italian character|
|round, mouth-filling, persistent|
|delicious with beef or lamb or fragrant stews|
Monte del Frá Veneto Mascarpine Tasting Note
Italian red wine with the scent of candied red fruit, caramel and oak. The taste is soft and elegant. Delicious with beef or lamb and fragrant stews.
That wine from Cabernet grapes can be very different from each other, Monte del Frá proves with this red Mascarpine. The Cabernet Sauvignon and Merlot grapes have developed their own Italian character by adapting to the soil and climate. Almost unrecognizable next to French congeners! Mascarpine matures in small casks of Slovenian origin. These give their own - and for many Italian wines recognizable - smell and taste. Very nice!
|What do we think?:|
Read or write a review