- Buy 12 for €11,45 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
very nice wine from cabernet grapes
|with its own Italian character|
|round, mouth filling, persistent|
|tasty with beef or lamb or fragrant casseroles|
Tasting note Monte del Frá Veneto Mascarpine
Italian red wine with the smell of candied red fruit caramel and oak. The taste is soft and elegant. Delicious with beef or lamb and fragrant casseroles.
That wine of cabernet grapes can be very different from each other, proves Monte del Frá with this red Mascarpine. The cabernet sauvignon and merlot grapes have developed their own Italian character through adaptation to soil and climate. Almost unrecognizable alongside French counterparts! Mascarpine ripens in small barrels of Slovenian origin. These give their own - and for many Italian wines recognizable - smell and taste. Very nice!
Read or write a review