- Buy 12 for €10,99 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting note Collefrisio Pecorino
Dry powerful white wine from Italy with the scent of ripe apricot almond and oak. The full, thick taste combines perfectly with fish or poultry.
Those looking for characteristic quality in the Italian Abruzzo soon end up at a small group of passionate small wine companies. One is the young Azienda Collefrisio near the town of Frisa southeast of Pescara. With a small occupation, 35 hectares of organically cultivated vineyards are made from excellent wines that are among the best in the region. This powerful oak ripened dry white wine is made from the Pecorino grape. This autochthonous Italian variety is planted almost exclusively in the Abruzzo and the slightly more northerly Marken. The grape is working on a slow comeback and is highly appreciated by connoisseurs. Coincidentally, Pecorino also means sheep cheese!
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
An excellent companion of tasty dishes with fish or poultry.
Read or write a review