2016 Villa Castello Terre di Chieti Chardonnay
- Buy 12 for €5,80 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Villa Castello Terre di Chieti Chardonnay
Fine dry white wine from southern Italy with fine fruit in the aroma and a full and smooth taste with a hint of caramel. Fine appetizer or fish and poultry entrees.
Good chardonnay is currently available throughout the world. However, we reserve a special place for Italian productions. The habit of Italians to drink wines almost exclusively with the meal ensures that the chardonnay is made while preserving freshness. A good example is the Villa Castello from southern Italy. The Colline Teatine is actually in the Abruzzo. For the white DOC wines, however, only the trebbiano grape can be used which in most cases produces a fairly light white wine. The chardonnay used for the Villa Castello is fuller and juicier and ripened briefly on oak casks. A fine glass bottled as regional wine.
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Prima aperitif but also a good companion of fish and poultry entrees.
Read or write a review