2016 Domaine Besson Givry Bois Gautiers 1er cru
- Buy 12 for €24,79 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
Tasting notes Domaine Besson Givry Bois Gautiers 1er cru
French red wine with a powerful fruity aroma of red fruit and a juicy full flavor. Delicious with refined dishes with poultry veal meat or game birds with creamy sauce.
Xavier and Guillemette Besson own 85 hectares of vineyards around Givry, of which a quarter of chardonnay and three-quarters of pinot noir. From 1989 they no longer trade but they only produce their own vineyards. The premier cru Les Bois Gauthiers is located on a steep slope on the south and south-east and therefore enjoys good natural drainage and a favorable location in relation to the first morning sun. The harvest is picked by hand and gently crushed. The sophisticated vinification consists of a cool soaking of several days followed by a fermentation to above 30 ° C. The bearing on 50% new oak barrel results in a spicy characteristic red burgundy with storage potential.
Read or write a review