2017 Domaine Coudoulet Pays d'Oc Viognier
- Buy 12 for €8,10 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Aromatic dry white wine from France with nuances of apple and peach. Thanks to the fully balanced taste delicious as an aperitif but also very tasty with fish and summer salads ..
Many white wines are usually made for fast consumption. But there are also those that significantly improve taste after a number of months - or even years - of bottle aging. Like this beautiful dry white wine from Pierre-André Ournac. On his small family estate he makes a special quality viognier from the grapes of old vines.
The fact that this white wine benefits from bottle aging is undoubtedly due to the low yield in the vineyard and the associated concentration in taste. Now, more than a year after the harvest, the fermentation odors have disappeared. They have made way for beautiful and for good viognier distinctive aromas of peach, apple and flowers.
These are more modest and refined, making the full and creamy, yet fresh taste perfectly combined with refined fish dishes. Wine of this level demonstrates convincingly that good quality is available in this southern French region for a very competitive price.
Read or write a review