2015 Azienda Rizzi Barbaresco
- Buy 12 for €27,55 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 75,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!
- Bij 12 flessen 8% korting (exclusief aanbiedingen)
- Vragen? Bel naar onze winkel: +31(0)78-6140208
Tasting note Azienda Rizzi Barbaresco
Elegant Italian red wine with the delicate scent of flowers and candied red fruit. The round, fresh taste matches - after decanting - excellent with refined dishes of game or beef.
Rizzi is known for its classic way of making wine, without the use of new oak or small barrels. After the manual harvest and fermentations, a 12-month ripening in large barrels of 5,000 liters follows. After this, Rizzi pumps the wine into concrete vats where the wine stays for another eight months. The result is a refined, elegant style barbaresco with ripe tannin and beautiful ripening tones of the nebbiolo grape. Very typical of the region and not disturbed by oak smell and taste. The name Rizzi comes from one of the four crus in Barbaresco and the domain of thirty-five hectares is owned by Enrico and Jole Dellapiana.
Read or write a review