- Buy 12 for €8,23 each and save 8%
- Gratis verzending NL vanaf € 50,- | België vanaf € 125,-
- Voor 16.00 besteld? Vandaag nog verzonden!*
- 1 fles gratis bestel 12 flessen en betaal er automatisch 11**
- *indien voorradig (078-6140208) **Exclusief aanbiedingen
- Customer service from 10:00 to 18:00
Tasting note Cantine Due Palme Salento II Passo Nero
Soft, full-red South Italian wine with ripe red fruit and fine spices in the aroma. Full and balanced in taste. Fine with pasta with mushrooms or spicy seasoned meat or game.
The ripasso method is a special production method to make a full soft red wine as known from the northern Italian Valpolicella area. For a similar result, the successful South Italian producer Cantine Due Palme in Puglia applies a different method to the native negroamaro grape. The harvest is postponed until October 15, as a result of which the grapes dry on the vine. After the harvest the alcoholic fermentation starts with a soaking of the concentrated grapes of about 12 days. This is followed by the second fermentation for red wines on small oak casks in this case of French origin (Allier and Tronçais). The result is a special wine that can be drunk all year round. Preferably cooled slightly in the summer.
|Producer||Cantine Due Palme|
|Type of wine||Quiet|
|Biologically without a certificate||No|
Fine with pasta with mushrooms or spicy seasoned meat or game.
Read or write a review